The automatic palletising/palletizing process consists of all those activities necessary to stack many different types of products on a pallet or on a slip-sheet (unitizing) in an automatic and optimized way.
Our Skilled robots have been designed to handle this task and are well known in the Industry to be extremely efficient and reliable.
The perfect design (with some Italian influence, which never hurts) gives a character to our robots and makes them compact, safe, friendly and complete of the best software for palletizing solutions that you can ever find on the market.
While the mechanical design has reached such a level of strength and reliability, the software portion is continuously under evaluation and new investments made on yearly basis to be always on the very TOP of its kind in the world. There is no “teach pendant” or program to teach the position of the robot because that would be time consuming, difficult and for specialized people and only where costs and time for courses are required. From our very first supply of robots, since the early 70s, we have always supplied automatic packages easy and fast to learn. Our customers love it.
Our software can be easily customized, since we have a big and excellent team of engineers. Our HMI is shown in many different languages plus it is extremely intuitive with big screens. We also offer free training courses. The more our customers learn about our robots the better and more productive they become and they are immediately independent. No request for high qualified engineers to use our equipment. The software portion is continuously improved by our team of engineers, these robots are very robust and the gripper tools are customized to handle successfully and carefully, the products.
SOME GOOD REASONS TO AUTOMATICALLY PALLETIZE YOUR FABULOS PRODUCT:
- BEAT your COMPETITION, be MORE PRODUCTIVE and MORE EFFICIENT, keep COSTS DOWN.
Our robots work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week;
Labour inefficiency or lack of labour will no longer be an issue.
- Be up to date with PRODUCT TRACKING.
Our software will easily be interfaced with your existing SAP or future SAP;
- Our Skilled palletizing robots can HANDLE MULTIPLE LINES SIMULTANEOUSLY and they are built to last for years and years, with a very MINIMUM COST FOR PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE.
SAVINGS either IN SHORT or LONG TERM ARE ASSURED.
- BE FLEXIBLE. Allow your team to introduce new product design or future line integration; our experts will be glad to help you modify the gripper tool and or plan your floor space for FUTURE EXPANSION (see also AGV)
- REDUCE LABOUR INSURANCE COSTS AND SAFETY RISKS. These costs raise when you have to cover manual palletizing tasks: for example our Skilled robots can handle heavy products with no back injury.
- OPTIMIZE THE PALLET LOAD. Our Skilled robots can HANDLE PRODUCTS MORE GENTLY and MORE PRECISELY at more than 3 mts. in height and they can handle multiple production lines.
A few examples of Palletizing systems
A few examples
After Sale Support